Martha my DEAR!

Martha my DEAR!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The March Vader Dance


So it's still that time of the year where, night after night you perform some crazy hot/cold fever dance in bed. It's like a private peep show to the curtains.

See a little leg.

Hide a little leg.

Remove a piece of clothing.

And etc.

It could well be the weather but I prefer to blame it on the pillow cases I put on this week. Darth could disturb the sleep of many a people.

Fortunately, I've figured out how I'm going to sleep the sweet sleep of well, some kind of carbonite frozen sleep.

I'm gonna buy me one of these and sleep on the floor, the BF can toss and turn as much as he likes on the bed while I snuggle up with my lightsaber. Join me if you like, grab one from http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/bb2e/






Sweet sleeps!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Think Geek is a great site! Hori lurves it. Although I can't quite imagine this pillow case amongst all your other belongings, it does not surprise me that it is on your bed...

    ReplyDelete